Select the product you want
In 1957, Rotor Clip Company was founded by Robert Slass in Farmingdale, NY in a 2000 square foot building. The company was moved to the Bronx, NY in the early 1960s and then relocated to Somerset, NJ in 1972. Since then, Jonathan Slass and Craig Slass have taken over the daily operations of the company.
Today, the company performs its retaining ring and hose clamp manufacturing in a 238,000 square foot facility in Somerset. Rotor Clip also has operations in Sheffield, England, Idstein, Germany, The Czech Republic, and Shanghai, China - providing worldwide service to its customers.
Recognized worldwide, Rotor Clip has received numerous quality awards from major OEMs, automotive manufacturers, and distributors. Rotor Clip is certified to ISO 9001, IATF 16949, AS 9100 and ISO 14001.
Rotor Clip manufactures a full line of inch, DIN, ANSI metric and JIS retaining rings to world standards, as well as a complete line of constant section rings, spiral retaining rings, and wave springs. There are over 50 different styles and over 1000 part numbers to fit virtually every application. Rotor Clip supports its market with a full line of installation tools including applicators, pliers, dispensers and automated assembly equipment.
Rotor Clamp self-compensating hose clamps feature the latest innovations in engineering, R&D, and testing. Automotive and appliance approved, these clamps provide a reliable, cost-effective alternative to traditional worm clamps and similar clamping devices used on low-pressure applications.
The company intends to offer quality product and value-added services into the 21st century, and support the marketplace before and after the sale by providing technical assistance, product training, and cost-reduction programs, along with competitive pricing and JIT delivery.